Axley & Rode was founded in April 1949 by Branch L. Axley and Carl F. Rode. We have been in business for 75 years. What started as one downtown Lufkin office has become a firm with four locations, fourteen partners, and over ninety-eight personnel, including twenty-five CPAs. As we've grown, we opened additional offices in Nacogdoches, Jasper, and Livingston, Texas.
We have a long tradition of proudly serving East Texas businesses, governmental entities, nonprofit organizations, entrepreneurs, and individuals in various industries across the United States and other countries by providing a range of accounting, tax, audit, and consulting services.