Production - Process Technician – Nacogdoches, Texas
Manufacturer of Oriented Strand Board
Scope of Position:
Reports to the Production Supervisor. Responsible for producing, in an efficient manner, a quality product for the customer.
Key Responsibilities and Required Skills/Education:
- Responsible for operation of heavy equipment such as forklifts, manlifts, bucket loaders, etc.
- Requires working knowledge of computers and ability to multi-task.
- Required to work indoors and outdoors regardless of weather
- Must be able to climb ladders/stairs
- Must be able to work in extremely dusty environment
- Must be able to wear all required PPE including respirators, steel toe boots, hard hats, etc.
- Required to have HS Diploma or GED.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as experience in a supervisory role a plus
Competitive Pay – All Salaried Workforce
Medical & Dental Insurance
Life and AD&D Insurance
Long Term Disability
Norbord Nacogdoches is a Tobacco Free Facility.
Please send resumes’ via mail or email:
PO Box 632750
Nacogdoches, TX 75963
Attn: Human Resources